Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ward Fall Social

We went to our ward fall social and trunk-or-treat last night
Our kids were very eager to get in their costumes. Starting around 2:30pm they would ask for an update on what time we were leaving for the 6:00pm party. They were so excited!
 This year we had 2 BYU football players and Red Riding Hood. We don't have any pads, much to Ayden's distress, so we just used socks and taped them on for shoulder pads. And for some reason, Tate is wearing Ellie's headband. He refused to let anyone touch it.
supposed to be a silly photo
All throughout the church, games were set up for the kids(and adults) to play. One of their favorite treats they got was a bag of goldfish crackers from the fishing station. Seriously, my kids would eat those things all day.
Ayden fishing with Sister Fowler(primary Pres)
Ellie matching the animals for Noah's ark
Ayden trying Nephi's bow(it shot marshmellows)
Ellie shooting Nephi's bow with her favorite teacher Sister Gause
The next station they stopped at was to make their own Title of Liberty.
While Ayden and Ellie went from game to game, Tate did this....
Notice the empty bag of Cheetos on the floor. Spencer took Tate while I went around with the older 2 and when he caught up with us, Tate was covered in orange Cheetos slime. I'm not sure how many bags daddy let him have! But when I told him no more, this is what I got....
Tate did find a game that he really like to play.
Plinko! He loved it, because he could reach it and the coin bounced all over the place. I love how cute he looks when he squats down!
After all the games and food, we had our trunk-or-treat. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the trunks because I was chasing Tate and Spencer was judging costumes. But they looked great. Everyone who participated did a really great job decorating and it was fun! Ayden and Ellie were so excited to get candy and Tate was most excited about being down and free. He kept getting mad at me when I would try to hold his hand to lead him to the next trunk. And he didn't want to hold his pumpkin, he wanted each piece of candy in his hand. The kids got so much candy that I suggested maybe they didn't need to even trick-or-treat on Monday night. That didn't go over well! So I'll post a few more pictures of actual Halloween night.

1 comment:

  1. So cute as always! Love it! You're kids are hilarious! I can't wait to hear more on tonight!

    ReplyDelete