Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spencer's day off

Wednesday was Spencer's day off and it was quite a productive day. I went to the temple with friends in the morning and when I got home, Spencer had cleaned the house. It was so nice! When I walked in the door, he was snuggled on the couch with Ellie and Tate watching Oliver & Company. So cute. After lunch, Spencer kept working and starting ironing. I absolutely HATE ironing so I greatly appreciated him doing it all! I even got to lay down for a nap (I caught the cold going around our house and wasn't feeling well). So nice. When Ayden got home from school, we all went outside to enjoy the cool weather. And the boys played football.
While the boys played, Ellie rode her bike and Tate just wandered around (sometimes playing football sometimes stealing Ellie's bike).
His day didn't stop there, Spencer then went inside to make dinner. He made Alfredo (from scratch, yummy) and rolls. And then he was off to Young Men's. So it wasn't until 8:45pm that he actually sat down to relax. I am so grateful for my husband.  He was such a help at home and we all had a good day. The kids loved having him home and I realized how much I miss a normal work schedule which allows him to be home more. We love you Spencer.

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky :) That's awesome Spencer will do that! And you're kids are so adorable :) Love you and hope all is going well!
    Love,
    Tatjana

    ReplyDelete