Monday, October 24, 2011

Bedazzled bums

All 3 of my children took a bath last night in my jetted tub.They love taking a bath in mine because they can "swim".  I left them playing while I went to go get towels and pj's. On my way back to my room, I hear this:
"Is it still in his butt?"  
"I don't know, I can't see it." 
"Yeah, it's still up there. It's stuck I think."
About this time, I decide I better investigate pretty quick. I walk into the bathroom to find the older 2 giggling and looking at Tate's bum. And Tate standing up, playing with the faucet (oblivious to his older siblings). 
Then I ask
"What did you put in his bum? Don't put things in your brother's bum." (seriously, I can't believe those words actually came out of my mouth. never thought I would be saying that.)
They were still giggling when I pulled one of these out from his cheeks....
They are craft jewels we used to make their pirate treasure chest. And they found another use for them. I have to admit: later, when I told the story to Spencer I was laughing too!

3 comments:

  1. My mom and I laughed so hard after reading this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it is funny, but still.....where in the world did the idea come from!

    ReplyDelete