Thursday, June 28, 2012

Huntington Lake

This past weekend the kids and I went to visit my sisters in Price, UT. On Saturday we took a picnic lunch and spent the day at Huntington Lake. We played in the water, rode on the wave runner and inner tubes and got sunburned! We had a lot of fun. 
This lake is supplied with mountain runoff so it is really cold water. While we were being pulled on the inner tube we kept getting freezing cold water splashed in our faces. It was a shock! Tate went out on the wave runner once and was loving it until he got splashed with that freezing water and after that he was done. 
He preferred to sit on the inner tube this way....resting on the shore.
or just playing in the water
Ayden and Ellie thought it was so fun to swim with their life jackets on because it was easier to float. So they just swam around close to shore. 
I had a blast spending time with my sisters and brother-in-law. The only thing missing was Spencer. He would have loved it, but I have a feeling he would have tried to dump me off the inner tube. Maybe it's better he wasn't there! 
The kids had so much and played hard. They went to bed very early that night!
LOVE this! so sweet
 Thanks Katie and Adam for taking us to the lake. I love being close to family again to do these things. Hope y'all had as much fun as we did.

1 comment: