Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Daddy's Day, Spencer! We miss you and love you so much. Here are the special things we love about you:

Ayden:
I like that daddy plays baseball with me.
He cares about me.
he teaches me about the scriptures
he makes funny faces
He is a very good daddy

Ellie:
That he loves me
I like that he showed us that funny video "ouch Charlie that really hurt"
That he can still talk to me
I like that he kisses me and shows me he loves me
He likes to cuddle with me

Tate:
kisses, hugs
daddy goofy
funny

Loni:
I love that your children adore you and light up when you get home everyday
I love that our boys try to be like daddy 
I love that our daughter loves spending time you.
Our children feel safe with daddy
I love that you laugh and play with them
I love the example you show by honoring and using your priesthood authority
I am thankful for the testimony you share with them to help develop theirs.
I love that you adore your children and light up when you are with them

No comments:

Post a Comment