Sunday, August 21, 2011


I saw this and thought how true it is.....

Do you ever notice when you're looking to buy something, you see it everywhere?
Say you're looking into buying a red Jeep;
you start to see red Jeeps all over the place.
It's not that there actually are more red Jeeps, you are simply more aware and notice them more easily.

The same is true with the Godhead;  our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
When we are looking to invest in a relationship and seek them out,
we become more aware of their existence in our lives.
We see their workings all over the place.
We more easily recognize the promptings of the Holy Ghost,
we see the Lord's hand in our everyday life,
and we notice the blessings that come each and every day. 

I am very grateful for the knowledge of my Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost and my relationship with each. It's amazing how many blessings we can find, even in the middle of trials, when we take the time to notice them. I am  grateful for how the Lord has guided and directed me in my life.  And know as I seek them, my life will be blessed and full of joy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment