Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bubbles and Spiders, just another night in 'Bama

Bubbles....another simple thing that brings excitement and happiness to my kids. They love them! Saturday we enjoyed a cool evening outside. The kids took turns blowing bubbles and popping them. Tate loves them and gets so excited but he can't move fast enough to catch them. So he spent a lot of time doing this!

But then big sister came to help
sorry for the blurry pic



catch it!
ready at any time to start popping

It was fun blowing bubbles and Tate even took a turn. But instead of blowing, he put it in his mouth (no surprise there) and his face was too funny. He kept smacking his lips and tongue hoping the taste would go away. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it!

But then I noticed this....
 It isn't the best picture, but it was the closest I was willing to get. It's called a Yellow Garden spider and this was the smaller of the 2 I found in my bushes. Can I say a big GROSS. I hate spiders. So I decided bubble time was over.



2 comments:

  1. I think I would pass out if I saw that spider.so gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, that was the smaller of 2. The other one was bigger. It makes me cringe just to think about them...yuck...!

    ReplyDelete