Friday, July 29, 2011

Mr. Grow Up

Tate is growing up so fast, it makes me sad. He just figured out last night that he can stand and balance. And he thought he was something great! He did it for about 30 minutes and would clap after each time. Of course, we thought he was something great too and clapped and cheered right along! Ayden said "oh, mom he's learning so many things so fast. how come he can't stay little?" Ayden, those are my thoughts exactly.


p.s. Ayden came up with the title for this post.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! That's so stinking cute! Great title too! lol He can't keep growing up though, I haven't gotten to see him in person yet. :( Oh well I will just have to enjoy him from afar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just needed to share that it's like 2 am and I cracked up because the verification word that they made me type in to type that last comment was
    "bingilin"
    and for some reason that was REALLY funny to me. Oh what will they make me type for this comment!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having this perspective of your children.

    ReplyDelete