Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Balloons

I made a donation for the children's hospital while at Walmart today. Ever since Ayden's surgeries at Primary Children's Hospital in Utah and all they did for us, we try to support others. So today when I added a few dollars to my total for a donation, the cashier asked if my kids wanted balloons. My first reaction was to say "no, thank you." I hate balloons. They either get stuck in the ceiling fan or deflate so fast that I spend the next day or so kicking it around before I finally get annoyed and pop it. But after seeing all 3 of their faces light up, I couldn't say no. Seriously, what is the fascination with balloons? Whatever it is, it made my little ones very happy. And who can argue with that?
Tate kept stealing their balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment