Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School

Ayden started 3rd grade on Tuesday. 

I can't believe he's already old enough to be in 3rd grade. He's been very excited to start school again to see some of his old friends and to make new ones. He is in Mrs. Jackson's class and he told me that she is "the best teacher I've ever had. She's awesome." That was only after day 1 so we'll see how the rest of the year plays out. 
He woke up very early on the first day and was ready to get going. He had already taken a shower and was dressed for the day. He even did his hair, something I usually have to fight him to do. He wouldn't eat breakfast though, he was a little nervous I think! I walked him to his door (outside) and waited with him for until his teacher came. So cute that he wants to be grown up and independent in some things, but still needs his mom for others! We love you, Ayden and hope you have a good school year.
this was his goofy face

No comments:

Post a Comment