Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ayden's Baptism

Ayden was baptized on August 4th. He was so excited and it was a great day for us. We had lots of family and friends to share in the day. 
He looked so handsome in his suit and tie. 
And he looked so handsome in white too.
It was nice having our family with us to share Ayden's day. 
Notice that in each picture, Tate is standing apart from the rest of us! He was such a stinker and wouldn't stand by the family. We are so thankful to be close to family again so they could come support Ayden. After his baptism, we had family over for a lunch. It was very cramped and cozy in our little house! But we loved it. It was nice to visit with everyone and we are so thankful for all who made the drive whether it was from Kaysville, South Jordan, Orem, Cedar Hills, Price or Wyoming! 
We are so proud of Ayden and the choice he made. He has set a good example for his siblings. Ayden is such a good boy with a sweet spirit. We are so thankful that he is the oldest in our family and love him very much. 
Here is what Ayden had to say about the day: I was really excited and really wanted to get baptized because I could get the gift of the Holy Ghost. After I was baptized, I felt I made the right choice. I was happy my family came. I was glad John could come too


No comments:

Post a Comment