Friday, July 6, 2012

update on Ayden

Ayden got worse today breaking out in a rash and fever. I finally decided to take him back to the doctor and the doctor took one look at his super swollen face and said "it's a good thing you came back." The doctor thought he might have the mumps because of the swelling and the rash, but finally ruled that out. It's been determined that he has a strep infection and needed a stronger anti-biotic.
I feel so bad for Ayden. While we were waiting in the doctor's office, he was feverish and shivering and his entire body was broken out. He was miserable and all he could do was cry. I knew he needed a priesthood blessing and thankfully my father-in-law and brother-in-law were able to come give him one. I am so thankful for the support we have while Spencer is away from us.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! I'm sorry I didn't check your blog for a while! We are thinking of him. Love you all so much! Hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete