Friday, July 13, 2012

Playing in the Rain

The older 2 children are in Wyoming visiting my parents so it's just Tate and I at home. It's been very quiet and sort of weird. Going from 3 kids to 1 gives you a lot more time! Tonight Tate and I had plenty of time and we ended up playing in the rain. We actually had a good little rain here and Tate couldn't wait to go get wet.
He loves getting wet whether it comes from the sprinkler or the sky.

I love how the simplest things make children happy. He seriously would have played in the rain all night. Sadly, it didn't last that long. But we still sat out on the steps enjoying the cooler air

This boy hates to wear shirts! Any chance he can get to be naked he'll take it. And of course since his shirt was wet (barely) he had to take it off.
I loved the rain we had here, but it did make me miss the rain in Alabama. Our rain here would have been a light sprinkling there!

No comments:

Post a Comment