Thursday, March 15, 2012

Russell's Wedding

My brother, Russ, got married on March 10th in the Billings, MT Temple. I loved being in the sealing room with my family. Our whole family was almost there, we were only missing Katie. There are so few times we are all together and it was neat to be together in the temple for Russell. My brother will kill me for saying this but it's too sweet not to share. During the sealing, he cried. He was so happy and excited to be married to his love, Nicole. It was so sweet. Sorry dude, but had to share!
Afterward, of course we did pictures. It was a beautiful, sunny day but windy. 
Russell and Nicole James
can we say cheesy!?!
the girls
They did a picture with nieces and nephews, but Tate refused to be in the pictures. We finally got one of him sitting at the bottom of the stairs while they were taking the real one. 
little stinker!
The James kids, you can't tell we are related can you? 
Russell, I still can't believe you are married! I am so glad I could come to your wedding. We are all excited to have Nicole in our family and can't wait to see you both again!

No comments:

Post a Comment