Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pictures from our Trip

I have a lot of pictures from my trip to Wyoming that I thought I would combine in one post. Please forgive the randomness!
We traveled a lot on this trip and poor Tate never really got caught up on his sleep.
So tired.

Tate had some separation anxiety issues during our trip. He didn't want to leave my side for anything. I think he was really lost without his older siblings. But there were a few times I was able to catch him with someone else!
at the wedding with Aunt Chris
Tate liked watching his cousins and he was really interested in Joseph, who had climbed into the ironwork at the temple.
Cousin Joe in a cage
We were able to go to Marlayna's 5th birthday party. They played "pin the tail on My Little Pony" which was pretty funny to watch.
5 year old Marlayna
Hyrum pinning the tail
Tate loved playing on the trampoline with the big boys wrestling around. He even got them a few times
I am so thankful I was able to visit my family for the week. I am very thankful Spencer was willing to take off work to stay at home with the older kids and take care of the house while I was gone. It was so good to be with my sisters (Katie, I truly missed seeing you) and to see my nieces and nephews: they are so grown up. I loved visiting with my grandparents and Aunt Julie and meeting my new sister-in-law. We had a great time and love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment