Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The 8th Day of Christmas

On the eighth Day of Christmas, my marriage gave to me:
8 years with Spencer.
Ok, so today isn't our anniversary but we have been married for 8 years and today is Spencer's birthday. So I  just combined the two.
I love this guy! I am glad that I married someone I love to spend time with and who can make me laugh even when I don't want to.  Spencer is so good with our children and they are so eager to spend time with him. They adore him! I love that he strives to do what's right and set a good example for others, especially at work. He is always sharing little bits of the gospel with them. He can be such a goof sometimes, but he has a strong spiritual side that I have learned to love and appreciate. 
I am thankful that we could spend his birthday together and hope he knows how much we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment