Friday, December 23, 2011

The 11th Day of Christmas

On the eleventh Day of Christmas, the TV holiday schedule gave to me:
11 Christmas movies to watch
So here's a confession: I love Christmas movies. Ok, that's not much of a confession, but this is: I love corny, cheesy Christmas movies put out by Hallmark or Lifetime. Don't know why because each one is the same, but I love them. I can't wait until after Thanksgiving when the holiday movie schedule begins and my corny movies start showing up. There are always new ones, but the same ones from years before too. My husband teases me and it's become quite a tradition for me! Here is a list (in no particular order) of the Christmas movies I've watched this holiday season, some are from Hallmark or Lifetime but others are from TCM.
1. The Santa Clause
2. Holiday in Handcuffs
3. White Christmas
4. Trading Christmas
5. The Polar Express
6. The Ultimate Gift
7. Holiday Affair (1949, a new favorite)
8. Undercover Christmas
9. Christmas Vacation
10. Holiday (1938, another new favorite)
11.Scrooged
I didn't include a lot of the Christmas movies my kids and I have watched together. We just love Christmas movies and the holiday season always keeps us entertained and feeling the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment