Saturday, December 8, 2012

Who needs an Alarm clock...

...when you've got sick kids. I hate it when little kids get sick. They can never tell you exactly what's wrong and you figure it out too late. Last night, Aunt Dani took all 3 kids for a sleepover at her house. Wonderful! Spencer and I got to enjoy a nice evening together while the kids did crafts and movies with Aunt Dani. Perfect evening for everyone......or so we thought!
Around 11:15pm, I was just falling asleep when Spencer says "Do you have your phone up here in case the kids need something?" I'm not kidding, 30 seconds later my phone rings and it's Danielle telling me Tate has thrown up all over her. Joy. So we quickly went to Danielle's house and picked up Taters. He was laying on Danielle's bed, freshly bathed, looking pale and sad and the only thing he said was "I want Daddy." The poor little guy was so pathetic. 
After getting home and settled, we were just about asleep when Tate started up again. 3 more times through the night, and we were all exhausted. We chuckled about the Bill Engvall bit about nothing will make you go from laying sound asleep to jumping up out of bed wide awake like the sound of a child puking. So true!

No comments:

Post a Comment