Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tate's Birthday

Our little Tate boy turned 2 today, but not if you ask him. According to him, he is 5. When he woke up this morning I asked him if it was his birthday and he told me no. Then I said 'are you 2 today?' and Tate responded 'No, I five.' And he stuck with that all day too!
I think he had a great day, very low key. He got a baseball and bat and he loves it. He hasn't put it down. He's been watching Ayden play baseball and is mimicking his stance for batting. It's adorable because Tate squats down really far and says "strike 'em out". Not quite sure he gets that meaning yet!
Here are some things we love about Tate:
He is so goofy and fun
He is very smart and does whatever big brother and sister do
He loves to make people laugh.
His favorite primary songs are The Wise Man and I Am a Child of God
He isn't a picky eater (thankfully)
He LOVES  'pockicles' (popsicles)
He is left handed (mommy loves this)
He loves to color and play the Wii
He still takes 2-3 hour naps
He is our Taters!
Tate, we love you and our family is so blessed to have you. Have fun being 2, but go easy on us!


No comments:

Post a Comment