Monday, April 23, 2012

It always makes me laugh to see my children mimic something we've done or said. Of course, it's not always funny when it's something I prefer they didn't do. But last night, we all got a good laugh when Tate mimicked our disciplinary style.
Ellie was eating dinner and kept tipping the bench on 2 legs. I asked her 2 times to stop and finally, on the 3rd time I took the bench away and told her she could finish her dinner standing up. Ellie(always tending to be dramatic) got very upset about this. She started crying and refused to eat her food. As she's standing there screaming, Tate walks over to her and starts counting and holding up his fingers! "One, twos, free....Ehyee, bop", translation: one, two, three....Ellie, stop. It was so cute to see him discipline his sister and be so serious about it. We all better stay in line or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment