Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taryn's Blessing

We blessed Taryn on January 19th. My parents were able to come for the weekend to be part of it. It's always fun when they come, but I feel bad because we don't really have a comfortable place for them to stay. I apologize again that you slept in the living room!
Taryn wore the same blessing dress that Ellie wore for her blessing which was also the dress I wore for mine. It's special to me that my girls were able to share something like that with me. And of course, Taryn looked beautiful. She was happy and ready for pictures.
She looks just like Ellie did

gotta have one serious picture

I love that silly face

I love those faces!
I love the picture of all 4 kids. Each expression fits them perfectly! The blessing was beautiful and we had lots of support from family. Spencer's parents and 3 sisters with their families were there. My parents and Danielle and Katie and her family were there. It was kind of a busy Sunday for our family because not only was Taryn blessed, but I was sustained as the primary president as well. It was a crazy Sunday, but it was neat to have our family there to support us.
After church we had dinner and my Aunt Janette, Uncle Steve and cousin Johnny joined us. It's always funny to see my dad as a sibling! It was fun to visit with them and I'm so glad they came.
Taryn was such a good girl for the whole day. We love this sweet girl and are so thankful we could celebrate her with our families. *notice her expression doesn't change in any of the pictures!*


I love Ellie's grumpy face and that Tate is missing
(he refused to be in the picture)

all the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment