Monday, February 10, 2014

3 Months Old

I can't believe Taryn is already 3 months old! Time is flying by. She is such a sweet girl and we love her to pieces. I think the best way to describe Taryn is sweet and content. She rarely gets fussy. She's happy and loves to watch her siblings running around. She has the cutest smile that lights up her face and is starting to giggle and laugh. My favorite is watching her smile at her siblings. They love making her happy. Taryn is discovering her hands more. They are always in her mouth! And the other night she was working so hard to grab one of the toys on her play mat. She worked at it for about 10 minutes. It's fascinating to me to watch her mind work and see the look of concentration as she tries to figure out a new skill.
I went back to work a few weeks ago and was worried how she would do during the day. I shouldn't have worried at all. She is just so happy and easy going. If I'm honest, a small part of me is sad that she does so well without me. But then I realize that is ridiculous and I need to be grateful that she is easy for our babysitter. It's a blessing from my Heavenly Father that she does so well while I need to be gone.
I love that her brothers love her so much. Ayden always wants to hold her, kiss her, snuggle, or make her smile. As soon as I bring her home from daycare, he comes over and says "hello, Ryn. I missed you."
We love our sweet girl and are so thankful she is in our family. She makes us so happy and we love watching her grow each day. We just wish she wouldn't grow so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment