Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sleepin' Monkey

I've been looking through pictures on my phone and found these. They aren't the best quality pictures because I still have a dumb phone, but you'll still get the idea

only made it to the top of the stairs

Mouth wide Open

Like Father Like Son

Zangeef, get some clothes on!

So Tired

Asleep before dinner


Found outside his room at 11pm


Playing at the park
                                                                       
I LOVE his face in the morning

 
It would appear that this kid only sleeps! I love that he can fall asleep anywhere, clothed or naked, upright or laying down. Tate is such an important part of our family and is constantly making us laugh. He is our sweet, crazy, funny boy. I guess it requires that much sleep to be that awesome! We love you Taters




No comments:

Post a Comment