Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Day of School

So Summer came and went and all too soon the kids started school. They were more than ready to go back, however. And they laid our special clothes for the first day and packed their lunches in their new lunch boxes.
Ayden started 4th grade and was excited to learn that a lot of his friends are in his class again. And of course he had to start off his year sporting BYU. Go Cougs!
Tough face

handsome 9 year old
Ellie started 1st Grade and was very excited to go all day because she would get to eat in the lunch room with Ayden.


All ready to go
We carpool with neighbor kids and they happen to be Ellie's best friends. So they were all excited to share their first day morning together.
Ellie, Rylie, and Ayden


Rylie, Katie, and Ellie: cute little 1st graders
Tate also started preschool (just a moment while I wipe away my tears). He was so proud to use his Lightning McQueen backpack.
Cheesy grin

Handsome 3 year old
I'm glad to have the kids back in school and on a better schedule. I'm excited for all the new friends they will meet, experiences they will have and things they will learn, but part of me is sad at the same time. My little ones are growing up and I'm not fully ready for that. I'm proud of each of them and wish them the best this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment