Friday, January 25, 2013

What we've been doing

The Shaw family has stayed pretty busy these past few weeks and I can't believe the end of January is here. Where did the month go? We've spent our time staying busy with work, church callings, daycare, boy scouts, piano lessons, and most recently, being sick! Seriously, we've gotten everything this winter: colds, pink eye, ear infections, and influenza. One good thing that has come from sick kids is I've gotten to spend plenty of time cuddling them.
Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing.
 Tate got his own camping chair for Christmas which he uses to watch movies. And for this picture, clothes were optional.

A few weeks ago, we watched our friend Keisha's baby, Paisley. Ayden loves to play with her and is a big help with whenever he gets a chance. So he was really excited when she came to our house. He was the first to hold her and didn't want to let go, even though she was ready to be free and roll around on the floor.
We were given several fun family games for Christmas and we've enjoyed having family game nights. We had cookies and milk while racing our pieces around the Monopoly Party board.
you got something in your teeth Ayden!
I think Ellie lives off cereal. That girl's food repertoire is not very long. Chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, and most breakfast foods but especially cereal. That's what she has every morning
Tate has been recovering from his flu and ear infection and the doctor recommended he stay out of daycare until next week. So Spencer and I have been taking turns being home with him. Today was my day and he is doing much better. He's back to playing and being his crazy self.



1 comment:

  1. I love your family so much. I wish we were closer but until then I am so grateful for your posts so I can see how fast your kiddos are growing. Love you with all my heart soul sister!

    ReplyDelete