Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah.....Go Cougars

Friday night Spencer and Ayden went to the BYU vs Utah State game. Ayden has been looking forward to going to a game for quite a while. It's been forever since he's been the Cougar Stadium. The game didn't start til after 8pm, but that didn't stop them from going down early!
Ayden and Spence met up with Grandpa Shaw and Uncle Ben. Here they are on the drive to the game.
Spencer said it was really cold so it's a good thing they brought blankets and coats. I'm not willing to sit and freeze for 4 hour for a football, but it didn't even faze them!
Luckily for my boys, the BYU Cougars beat Utah State (my team). I am getting over the loss a lot easier than they would have. As much as I tease them, I think it's great how loyal they are to their team.


No comments:

Post a Comment