Sunday, December 1, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree!

Decorating the Christmas tree is usually something I do myself. Mostly because I prefer to do it myself to get it looking the way I want. This year I finally gave up the control and let the kids help. I realized they wouldn't have any memories of decorating the tree if they didn't actually get to decorate it! I have fond memories of decorating the family tree. Our ornaments were always a conglomeration of things my parents had collected over the years or we had made. The finished product was always a "family" tree, not designer in any way! But we loved it. So I don't really know why I have been the only one to decorate our tree now.
Ellie worked on the advent calendar while the boys started with the tree.


 Ellie attempted to put the star on the tree, but it didn't really work so well.
 So Spencer did it.
 I love this picture of all 4 kids. And the tree looks great in the background.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment