Monday, July 1, 2013

3 + 1 = 4 Shaw children

 
These 3 kids are crazy, fun, temperamental, caring, wild, grumpy, hilarious, and everything in between! They have taught us so many lessons as parents and each day I am thankful for them, but pray that I will do better the next day. I love each child for the personality and love they bring to our home. And with that thought, we are excited to welcome another baby into our family!
Our new addition will arrive mid November and the kids are sooooo excited, especially Ayden. They have been asking for a new baby for a long time and when we made the announcement to them in March, both Ayden and Ellie cried. Tate is excited, but still doesn't quite understand what it means. He knows there is a baby in mommy's tummy and because of that he thinks there is a baby in his tummy too.
I'm 20 weeks already, half way done! This pregnancy has been so different from any of the others. Usually, I do not get sick at all. But I have been sick from week 6. One of the reasons we told the kids so early was because I was so sick and couldn't hide it.  Now I'm feeling the baby a lot and the kids love hearing about it! They are always talking to the baby and keep coming up with new names they think we should use.  We'll see what this new adventure brings for our family!

3 comments:

  1. I love your posts! Keep them up, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. I still can't believe you are letting yourself be surprised! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete