Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meghan's Visit

Our friend Meghan came to visit this past weekend. She was attending a BYU Gymnastics reunion, but was kind enough to make some time for us! We loved having her visit, Brian and Bo we missed you.
The kids had a lot of fun playing with Meghan.
Tate thought this was hilarious
 Meghan had a reunion with teammates from the BYU gymnastics team and a few of them went to the Creamery afterward. I asked if she had the BYU Mint brownies, and she gave me this incredulous look and goes "oh my gosh, I didn't!" So we decided to make some at home. Ellie got to help and she felt so special because Meghan helped her.

I got to have plenty of time to just catch up with Meghan. It's been a year and half since we last saw each other. So just visiting was fun.
Meghan, I miss you already! Thanks for coming to see us and hopefully we'll make it out to see you and your family soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment