Sunday, September 16, 2012

50th Anniversary

The beginning of this month we traveled to Wyoming to celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. All of my siblings were able to attend, it's been a long while since we were all together.
My mom and aunt put together a small reception for my grandma and grandpa Blohm. They don't like being the center of attention so it was a little hard for them to have an entire function solely for them. I am so glad we could all help them celebrate 50 years of marriage.
It was a great opportunity to get family photos so of course, we got a lot!
my mom's family: her parents and sister Julie





 Almost all their grand kids were able to attend; we were only missing my cousin Tyler. It's been many many years since we were all together.
the grandkids
the great-grand kids
 In this picture, we are missing 1 great-grand child because he didn't want to be in the photo, but we added 2 of my grandma's great-nieces (in the purple shirts).
It was so fun to have everyone together. The kids played at the park with cousins until they were worn out.
My kids haven't seen these cousins in almost 2 years so they had a blast playing.
the only 3 girls
just hanging out






No comments:

Post a Comment